THE QRL Northern Division will host a Summer Coaching Camp in Townsville from December 17-21, 2012.
The camp is for players eligible for Under 13-Under 18 in 2013.
Click on the below PDF for more details, or to register.
2012 Townsville Summer Coaching Camp
For information on the 2011 Northern Division Volunteer Recognition Program, click on the below link.
Northern Div Volunteer Recognition Program
Cairns Educational Weekend
WITH the Tablelands educational weekend brought forward, there will now be an educational weekend in Cairns on the weekend of the NRL pre-season trial.
The courses that will be offered at different venues are:
1. LEAGUESAFE Course – Wednesday evening 2nd March 2011, starting at 6.30pm. Candidates need to be over 14 years old. Cost $15.00 venue at Jones Park – Cairns DJRL clubhouse, Mann Street.
2. ARL Level 1 First Aid Officers Course – Friday 25th 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th from 8.30am to 4pm. Candidates need to be over 16 years old. Cost $120.00 venue TBA.
3. ARL Modified Games Coaching (under 6 to 12’s) Course – Monday 28th February and Wednesday 2nd March, both nights from 6.00pm to 9.30pm. Candidates need to be over 16 years old. Cost $55.00.
4. ARL Club Coaching Course – Saturday 26th Noon to 4.00pm and Sunday 27th February, 9.00am to 4.00pm. Candidates need to be over 18 years old. Cost $99.00 venue TBA.
Tablelands Education Weekend: *Brought forward by two weeks
The courses that will be offered at different venues TBA on the Tablelands are:
1. LEAGUESAFE Course – Wednesday evening 9th February 2011, starting at 6.30pm. Candidates need to be over 14 years old. Cost $15.00. Venue TBA
2. ARL Level 1 First Aid Officers Course – Friday 11th 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th from 8.30am to 4pm. Candidates need to over 16 years old. Cost $120.00 at Malanda showgrounds.
3. ARL Club Coach Course – Saturday 12th Noon to 4.00pm and Sunday 13th February, 9.00am to 4.00pm. Candidates need to over 18 years old. Cost $99.00. Venue TBA
QRL Coaching Course Application
QRL FAO Course Application
ARL On Field Policy
2011 Northern Division Seniors
The Northern Marlins have a number of positions vacant with their senior representative teams in 2011.
To apply, simply download the relevant document.
North Qld Marlins Women 2011
North Qld Marlins Men 2011
North Qld Marlins Selectors 2011
2011 Northern Division Juniors
You can now nominate for representative positions with the Northern Under 13, 14 & 16 teams.
Northern Division Rep Positions Nomination Form
SENIOR CLUB COACHES & LEVEL 2 TRAINERS FIRST AID
The Queensland Rugby League holds courses for persons interested in becoming Senior Club Coaches and Level 2 Trainers (First Aid). This year, courses will be run in conjunction with the 2010 Summer Camps in Townsville, Rockhampton and the Gold Coast from December 11-17.
To download a form, click on the below link.
Application Form - Summer Camp
There will be an ARL Level 1 First Aid Officer's Course held in Cairns from October 29-31, 2010. Contact the Northern Division for more details.
FAO Application Form, click below...
FAO Application Form