Role of the Queensland Rugby League
The Constitution of the Queensland Rugby Football League Limited specifies its primary objectives are to:
* be the single controlling body and administrator of the game in Queensland;
* foster, develop, extend and govern the game from junior and school division to elite levels;
* provide for Statewide Competitions, Divisions, Local Leagues and like bodies;
* organise, foster and conduct the Statewide Competitions, representative teams and representative programs;
* develop, administer and amend the Code of Conduct in relation to officials, players and participants;
* promote and encourage either directly or indirectly the physical, cultural and intellectual welfare of all persons in the community and in particular, the Rugby League community in Queensland; and
* promote and encourage either directly or indirectly sport and recreation, particularly Rugby League football, in the interests of the social welfare of all persons.
The office of the Queensland Rugby League is located at Rugby League Central Queensland: 83 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064.
Ph: 07 3367 6000