You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
Investing in educational tools and resources to enable players, volunteers, coaches, support staff and match officials to reach their potential in the female game.
- Provide access to educational tools and resrouces for match officials, coaches, clubs and teams
- Encourage clubs, local leagues, teams and staff to share proven approaches
- Regionally remote stakeholders
- Match officials
- Local leagues
Resources and Sustainability
Securing a pipeline of investment in the female game to ensure long-term facilities and resources for our regions, local leagues and clubs.
- Build long-lasting relationships with local, state and federal government bodies to secure long-term financial commitment
- Develop educations tools to provide additional support for staff and volunteer network to secure grant funding
- Work alongside the Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) and National Rugby League (NRL) to ensure long-lasting financial investment that is an acurate and realistic reflection of our future game across the state
- Board of directors
- Local, State and Federal Government
- National Rugby League
- Australian Rugby League Commission