Maroons first-timer and feared Roosters enforcer Dylan Napa has a cystal clear vision of what he needs to achieve in Origin Game I at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday.
"I just want to do my family's name proud, and do Queensland proud," the red-headed wrecking machine told a press conference after his selection was announced.
Napa also spoke about:
- What he learned from his Origin suspension: "Get home on time."
- How he values his selection: "I get pretty emotional thinking about the Maroons jersey."
- Rooming with the experienced Nate Myles: "I'm just trying to soak it all in."
- Fiery NSW forwards: "I'm not worried about them."
- Roosters teammate and Blues skipper Boyd Cordner: "He's a better bloke than he is a player and he's the best player in his position in the world."
- Rooster and Blues halfback Mitchell Pearce: "I think he was hung out to dry."