Fans on the Sunshine Coast will get a glimpse of their favourite Harvey Norman Queensland Maroons players just days out from the Ampol State of Origin women’s match against New South Wales.
With the annual clash against NSW now officially locked in for Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday, June 25, the QRL is pleased to confirm the Maroons will take part in the Harvey Norman fan day and clinic on June 20 at Mooloolaba Beach.
Commencing at 1pm, the event will offer three hours of family fun, with the stars of the female game to run a coaching clinic for kids and sign autographs for fans.
Harvey Norman Queensland Maroons Fan Day
Key event information:
When: Sunday, June 20, 2021
Where: Mooloolaba Beach, in front of the Mooloolaba Surf Club
- Junior kids aged 6-18 can participate in the official Harvey Norman Queensland Maroons beach clinic. Registrations are open now for $20 per child. Participants will enjoy a one-hour clinic with the Harvey Norman Queensland Maroons playing group and a merchandise pack to collect on the day.
- You can register for the clinic here
- Meet your favourite Harvey Norman Queensland Maroons players at the autograph station in the afternoon
- Plenty of free activities for everyone including:
- Maroon Membership team with loads of activities
- Rebel Sport merchandise stall
- Red Frogs team with free water, red frogs and DJ
- Plenty of community activations and entertainment