Moreton Daily Stadium has introduced measures to ensure the safety of you and others. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health, but will only be effective if everyone buys-in. We are asking for your support on the following measures:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days COVID-19 Hotspots Information.
- View latest COVID-19 exposure sites.
- Masks must be worn at all times, including when seated. Masks can be removed for eating and drinking.
- The stadium is currently operating at 100% capacity, there will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Remain within the allocated stand and use the facilities in that area to minimise circulation.
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive during the window nominated on your ticket and only leave when your stand is called to assist with a smooth exit.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the stadium.
- Only use the seat that you select for the entire event.
- Cashless payments are preferred for purchase of food and beverage.
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- Due to strict COVID-Safe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your own poncho or raincoat.
- If you have any questions in regards to accessibility, please contact the stadium.
By attending Moreton Daily Stadium, you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience.