The Tweed Heads Seagulls are seeking suitable applications for the position of CEO of the club for season 2017.
Full details are listed below:
Tweed Heads Seagulls RLFC Limited is a rugby league club that currently competes in four levels of competition – Mal Meninga Cup Under 18s, FOGS Colts Under 20s, A Grade and Intrust Super Cup.
The club is currently seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer based in Tweed Heads to oversee the football and commercial operations of the club.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the club, including (but not limited to):
- Developing the financial position of the club
- Managing players and staff
- Establish and foster relationships with sponsors, key industry executives, local government and the media
- Implementing effective marketing strategies and a football development plan
- Handling all media commitments and representing the club
To meet this exciting and challenging role you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work under pressure
- Meet goals and targets
- Present in a professional manner
- Motivate people
- Align and promote an established corporate culture
- Establish and foster relationships with local business and the community
- Manage budgets effectively
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation
- Maintain relentless attention to detail
- Follow procedures
- Apply a pervasive commitment to quality
A remuneration package commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are looking for dynamic working environment and the opportunity to be involved with one of the oldest and most recognised rugby league clubs in Australia, forward your resume to email@example.com
A detailed position description will be provided on application.
Applications will close at on Monday, September 5, 2016.