To celebrate the official opening of their new Eastern Grandstand, the Village Motors Redcliffe Dolphins are offering free entry to the new facility for Sunday's game against Wynnum Manly.
That means around 3000 people could be marching through the gates at Dolphin Stadium free of charge.
The clash against the Seagulls is fought for the Herald Cup and is one of the most anticipated game on the Intrust Super Cup calendar.
As well as free entry to the Eastern Stand, a day of activities is planned to open Stage 2 of the Dolphin Stadium redevelopment, with the eventual aim being a 10,000 capacity boutique stadium for the Moreton Bay region.
The Realway Junior Dolphins will be out in force, taking part in the Gatorade Junior March Past around the field at halftime of the main game.
Other activities include:
• Village Motors Team Song Challenge
• Schweppes Sausage Sizzle fundraiser
• Flippa's Fun Zone, including face painting, Play NRL activities and mechanical football
• Roving acrobats
• Daytime fireworks
• Over $3500 cash to be won in the Junior Dolphins Raffle to be drawn on the day
The redevelopment project has been supported by the Moreton Bay Regional Council, the State Government and Federal Government as well as the Redcliffe Leagues Club.
Sunday 1st July 2018
Gates Open: 9.00am
10am Redcliffe Hastings Deering Colts V Wynnum Manly Seagulls (Under 20s)
11.45am BRL A Grade V Wynnum Manly Seagulls
2pm Village Motors Redcliffe Dolphins V Wynnum Manly Seagulls (Intrust Super Cup)
• Free Entry to the Eastern Stand
• Entry to the Des Webb Stand is $10 Adults, $5 Aged/Disabled Pensioners and Children 15-18 years. Children 14 and Under FREE