The NSW Rugby League has announced the NSW Under 20 squad to take on Queensland in the 2018 Holden State of Origin III curtain-raiser on Wednesday, July 11 at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium.
The team will assemble on Friday, July 6 and will travel to Kiama under the guidance of coach Matt King who played nine games for NSW.
They will travel to Brisbane on Monday, July 9 in preparation for the fixture, where NSW will be looking for their seventh-straight victory over Queensland.
The squad includes players who have been impressing in Queensland's Intrust Super Cup including Jai Whitbread from the Burleigh Bears and Ryan Papenhuyzen (pictured) from the Sunshine Coast Falcons.
The Under 20 State of Origin clash will kick off at 5.15pm.
The NSW Under 20 squad is:
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen - Melbourne Storm / Sunshine Coast Falcons
2. Isaac Lumelume - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
3. Matheson Johns - St George-Illawarra Dragons
4. Billy Smith - Sydney Roosters
5. Brian Too - Penrith Panthers
6. Sean O'Sullivan - Sydney Roosters
7. Kyle Flanagan - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
8. Oregon Kaufusi - Parramatta Eels
9. Reece Robson - St George-Illawarra Dragons
10. Jai Whitbread - Gold Coast Titans / Burleigh Bears
11. William Burns - Penrith Panthers
12. Josh Curran - Sydney Roosters
13. Emre Guler - Canberra Raiders
14. Blayke Brailey - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
15. Ky Rodwell - South Sydney Rabbitohs
16. Setefano Hala - Canberra Raiders
17. Teig Wilton - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
18. Josh Carr - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
19. Brendan O'Hagan - Canberra Raiders