The PNG LNG Kumuls team to play England Knights was announced earlier this month; with a number of Intrust Super Cup representatives named in the side.
Originally named on October 12; there have since been three Under 23 PNG Resident players who played in the win over New South Wales Under 23 country drafted into the squad for the upcoming two game series against the England Knights.
The three players are; vice-captain and five-eighth Edwin Ipape, centre Stanford Talita and hooker Woods Kawage.
The trio joined coach Michael Marum and the 17-man squad in camp earlier this week (Tuesday, October 16) in Port Moresby.
Queensland Under 20 representative Lachlan Lam has also been named in the squad that will play England Knights in their first game in Lae on October 27.
The second game will be played in Port Moresby a week later on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
The original squad in alphabetical order is:
1. David Mead - Catalans Dragons
2. Dilbert Isaac - PNG Hunters
3. Enock Maki - PNG Hunters
4. James Segeyaro - Cronulla Sharks
5. Junior Rau - PNG Hunters
6. Justin Olam - Melbourne Storm / Sunshine Coast Falcons
7. Kyle Laybutt - North Queensland Cowboys / Mackay Cutters
8. Lachlan Lam - Sydney Roosters
9. Moses Meninga - PNG Hunters
10. Nene Macdonald - St George Illawarra Dragons
11. Nixon Putt - PNG Hunters
12. Radley Brawa - PNG Hunters
13. Stanton Albert - PNG Hunters
14. Tom Butterfield - Easts Tigers
15. Watson Boas - PNG Hunters
16. Wellington Albert - Widnes Vikings
17. Zev John - Melbourne Storm
>> Additional players: Edwin Ipape, Stanford Talita and Woods Kawage.