Knights forward Mitch Barnett is set to be sideline for three months, following neck surgery.
Barnett picked up a nerve injury in his neck during the round-two win over Wests Tigers.
The club announced on Saturday the 25-year-old’s operation was a success, with the two-time Danny Buderus medal winner now committed to completing his rehab program.
Canterbury veteran Kieran Foran has revealed he is close to being ready to play again after undergoing shoulder surgery in the off-season.
The Kiwi international told the Sydney Morning Herald he would be right to play whenever the Telstra Premiership returns from its hiatus.
Meanwhile, knee surgery has been put on hold for Warriors duo Jackson Frei and Taane Milne due to New Zealand’s COVID-19 lockdown.
Frei suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury in his right knee in the trial against Melbourne in Palmerston North on February 22.
Origin classic Game III 2012
He was joined by Milne, who also tore his ACL in the Warriors’ only match in the since-cancelled Canterbury Cup competition against Newcastle on March 14.
Both players were unable to have operations before elective surgery was postponed as the country headed into lockdown in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
Front-rower Bunty Afoa suffered an ACL injury in his left knee during a training session in February. He is making good progress after having surgery three weeks ago.
Young hooker Nate Roache is well advanced in his recovery from an ACL tear but his return date is yet to be confirmed.
Gerard Beale (knee), Jazz Tevaga (ankle), Agnatius Paasi (ankle) and Josh Curran (calf) were initially in line to return in round three against the Wests Tigers or St George Illawarra the following week.
Who has the worst dress sense
The Casualty Ward
Prior to the competition's suspension, Broncos winger Corey Oates suffered a rib injury, while Brodie Croft picked up a shoulder issue.
Broncos prop Joe Ofahengaue is due back in round three after a two-week club imposed suspension.
- Corey Oates (ribs, round three)
- Alex Glenn (hamstring, round three)
- Brodie Croft (AC joint, round three)
- Tevita Pangai jnr (suspension, round six)
- Jordan Kahu (shoulder, mid-season)
- Sean O'Sullivan (knee, mid-season)
- Keenan Palasia (knee, late season)
- Matt Lodge (knee, indefinite)
- Jack Bird (ACL, season)
- Siliva Havili (hamstring, round three)
- Hudson Young (suspension, round six)
- John Bateman (shoulder, round six/seven)
- Sebastian Kris (extended sick leave)
- Kerrod Holland (knee, round three)
- Marcelo Montoya (knee, round four)
- Chris Smith (knee, round 11)
- Kieran Foran (shoulder, indefinite)
- Wade Graham (foot, round three)
- Briton Nikora (shoulder, round three)
- Josh Dugan (knee, round three)
- Bronson Xerri (shoulder, round three)
- Matt Moylan (calf, round six/seven)
- Cameron King (ACL, season)
- AJ Brimson (back, round three)
- Shannon Boyd (shoulder, round three)
- Kevin Proctor (hamstring, round three)
- Tyrone Roberts (ankle, round three)
- Dale Copley (ribs, round three)
- Beau Fermor (knee, early-to-mid season)
- Keegan Hipgrave (repeated concussions, indefinite)
- Ryan James (knee, season)
- Taniela Paseka (ankle, round three)
- Albert Hopoate (knee, round eight)
- Jack Gosiewski (back disc infection, indefinite)
- Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)
- Brandon Smith (facial fracture, round three)
Knights recruit Jayden Brailey underwent a knee reconstruction after scans revealled he suffered a torn ACL in the side's win over the Wests Tigers in round two.
Brailey faces at least six months on the sidelines.
Meanwhile, Kalyn Ponga will be sidelined in round three - whenever that may be - after taking the early guilty plea for a shoulder charge on Corey Thompson prior to the competition's suspension.
- Mitch Barnett (shoulder, round three)
- Herman Ese'ese (ankle, round three)
- Sione Mata'utia (knee, round three)
- Kalyn Ponga (suspension, round four)
- Phoenix Crossland (groin, round four)
- Bradman Best (fractured foot, round four)
- Jayden Brailey (knee, season)
Hooker Reed Mahoney suffered a broken foot prior to the competition's suspension with fears he could miss at least two months.
Mahoney underwent surgery during the hiatus and will be on track for a return when the competition resumes.
- Reed Mahoney (foot, indefinite)
- Nathan Brown (suspension, round five)
- Dylan Edwards (ankle, round three)
- Jack Hetherington (suspension, round four)
- Shawn Blore (knee, round four)
- Kurt Capewell (quad strain, round five)
- Spencer Leniu (knee, round six)
- Patrick Mago (pectoral, round 12)
- Mikaele Ravalawa (quad, round three)
- Cameron McInnes (knee, round three)
- Korbin Sims (arm, round six)
- Jack de Belin (stood down)
- Boyd Cordner (rested, round three)
- Nat Butcher (round three)
- Sitili Tupouniua (knee, indefinite)
- Billy Smith (knee, season)
- Gerard Beale (knee, early rounds)
- Jazz Tevaga (ankle, round four)
- Nathaniel Roache (knee, mid-season)
- Taane Milne (knee, season)
- Jackson Frei (knee, season)
- Bunty Afoa (knee, season)
Jacob Liddle on his road to recovery
- Moses Mbye (knee, round three)
- Thomas Mikaele (knee, round four)
- Luke Brooks (calf, round five)
- Jacob Liddle (knee, indefinite)
- Russell Packer (foot, indefinite)