The Queensland Police Service has named their side to face their New South Wales counterparts in the curtain raiser to State of Origin Game II at Suncorp Stadium.
Spearheaded by former North Queensland, Cronulla and Manly prop Nick Paterson, the side features four former Intrust Super Cup representatives in Jake Carl, Cody Maughan, Allan Heldsinger and Troy O'Sullivan, as well as a raft of community rugby league talent lining up to play in maroon.
The last time Queensland met New South Wales was in 2019 at the Australian Police Rugby League tri-series played in Darwin, where they were victorious 22-12 over their opposition - eventually lifting the tri-series cup for the third consecutive year.
After a hard-fought trial match against the Frank Fisher Invitational XIII in Murgon last month, the side heads into the camp this week fit and firing, ready to do their local region and state proud.
The clash will kick off at 5.20pm Sunday, June 27, and will be broadcast live and free on QRL.com.au.
Queensland Police Service
1. Jake Carl (South East Muddies)
2. Logan Bower (South East Muddies)
3. Mick O'Keefe (South East Muddies)
4. Alex Patikura (Central Queensland Razorbacks)
5. Jordan Tusa (Southern Boars)
6. Cody Maughan (Brisbane Bulldogs)
7. Allan Heldsinger (Mount Isa Mongrels)
8. Andrew Dunkley (Central Queensland Razorbacks)
9. Troy O'Sullivan (Far North Queensland Marlins)
10. Ross Jenkins (Far North Queensland Marlins)
11. Ryley Kajewski (Wide Bay Crocs)
12. Ben Gadsby (Southern Boars)
13. Luke Polson (Northern Stingers)
14. Russell Satour (Brisbane Bulldogs)
15. Rhys Bennett (Brisbane Bulldogs)
16. Hayden Lea (Brisbane Bulldogs)
17. Will Scanlan (Brisbane Bulldogs)
18. Nathan Draman (Brisbane Bulldogs)
19. Adam Harwood (Gulf Brumbies)
Coach: Nick Paterson