There will be just the one Hostplus Cup match this weekend, as Souths Logan Magpies and Tweed Seagulls battle it out in a replay of their postponed Round 9 clash.
With the rest of the competition on a break for the NRL's Representative Round, Souths Logan and Tweed will get the chance to play catch up after their original Round 9 match was delayed by flooding.
Here is your Round 9 Souths Logan Magpies versus Tweed Seagulls 'stats pack' with all the numbers you need to know for this weekend's games, courtesy of Brad Tallon.
Hostplus Cup Round 9
Souths Logan Magpies v Tweed Seagulls
Match: Magpies v Seagulls
Round 9 -
Venue: Marsden State High School, Brisbane
Head-to-head: Souths Logan 19,Tweed 18
Hashtags: #HostplusCup #MAGPIESvTWEED
- Souths Logan have had a tough first half of the season, winning just one game so far and losing their past five games straight. Tweed meanwhile have five wins and five losses so far this year and will need another two points to move into the top half of the ladder
- Souths Logan won the last meeting between these two sides, but Tweed had a strong run before that, winning the previous three games against the Magpies
- Playing at Marsden State High School has produced mixed results so far this year for Souths Logan, with the Magpies notching up a win, a draw and a loss on those grounds in 2022
- With Souths Logan hosting this weekend's clash at Marsden State High School, they do have a strong home ground advantage over Tweed, having won four of their last five home games against the Seagulls. Tweed has also lost four of their past six away games
- Seagull Reuben Porter has been sidelined this week after taking the early plea at the judiciary for a crusher tackle. He copped a one-match ban
You can watch this weekend's Hostplus Cup match via QPlus.tv.