Our partnerships and current activities
Queensland Rugby League is committed to further developing the capacity and reach of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander rugby league throughout Queensland, through development of strong sustainable partnerships with key stakeholders and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities to further enhance QRL’s Indigenous rugby league moving forward.
QRL works in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Councils, the Arthur Beetson Foundation, Murri Carnival, Queensland Health through the Institute for Urban Indigenous Health’s Deadly Choices Program, FOGs, the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships (DATSIP) and Queensland Rugby League's Intrust Super Cup competition.
Our partnered relations include providing a holistic approach to our game through the various supports, programs and services provided across Queensland’s urban, regional and remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Community partnerships
- Internal activities / initiatives
- Arthur Beetson Foundation
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health
- Intrust Super Cup - Indigenous Round that contributes to grassroots rugby league across Queensland
- The QRL Indigenous Round will be called Reconciliation Round and be presented by BHP