Intrust Super Cup Grand Final Day 2019
Intrust Super Cup Grand Final Day - All you need to know
The 2021 Intrust Super Cup grand final will be announced soon.
Enjoy free family activities including face painting, jumping castle and agility courses at our official kids’ zone, plenty of food and beverages and live entertainment plus five thrilling games of rugby league!
The Intrust Super Cup grand final will be a huge celebration of rugby league in Queensland with corporate hospitality, family passes, supporter bays and reserved seating available**
Match day schedule:
Live: Queensland Under 16 City v Country
Live: Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Sunshine Coast Falcons
1. Buy tickets - Intrust Super Cup grand final
Tickets for an adult start from $15, with families (2 adults, 2 children) from $40.
** UPDATE: Sunday, 29 September 11:00am - all tickets have been purchased and the venue is officially sold out.
2. Venue information
This year’s grand final will be the first premiership decider played away from Suncorp Stadium in six years; it will be the fourth time Redcliffe has hosted the big day.
3. XXXX Terrace Bar
Collect your free XXXX Gold cooler bag filled with four (4) complimentary XXXX Gold’s on match day! Guests will have access to the exclusive XXXX Terrace Bar area with platters throughout the day plus a reserved seat in the Des Webb Grandstand. The XXXX Terrace Bar is strictly 18+
4. QRL Awards Night
Guests can enjoy a superb three course dinner with premium drinks, coupled with live entertainment and a celebrity host.
5. QRL Corporate Hospitality - QRL Awards and Grand Final Day packages
Why not make this the ultimate weekend of rugby league? Packages include Friday night's QRL Awards and the Grand Final Day on Sunday.
Redcliffe and the Moreton Bay region has no shortage of accommodation options available close to the water and Dolphin Stadium.
7. What to see and do in Moreton Bay
On the doorstep of Brisbane, Moreton Bay is easily accessible with plenty of things to see and do.
For all of the latest information, be sure to click 'going' on the Facebook event:
Free travel (Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail city services) will be available to and from the event for persons in possession of a valid event ticket, entitling the person to event entry on the day on which they are travelling between 9am and 9.30pm. A shuttle bus will operate from Kippa-Ring Station to the venue every 30 minutes from 8.30am until 3pm and again from 5pm until 6pm.
There will be an additional train service provided for spectators on exit from the venue to allow for limited delays:
• 5.16pm timetabled service
• 5.48pm timetabled service
• 6.18pm timetabled service
• 6.30pm additional service
• 6.48pm timetabled service
Special travel entitlements apply:
• Only for scheduled passenger services and/or special event services provided by Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail city services
• Only on the day of the event and if the event continues for more than one day, applies only for the day(s) of event admission which the event ticket provides
• Only on the day of the event between the hours of 9am and 9.30pm
• Subject to the event ticket-holder having an event ticket in their possession for the entire journey
• Subject to the Event ticket-holder complying with the TransLink Operator’s standard conditions of travel (as published on the TransLink Operator’s website).
There will be limited parking available at Dolphin Stadium on grand final day. Alternatively, there will be free parking available to patrons at Redcliffe High School (entrance via TAFE). There will be a free shuttle bus doing a loop from the school parking zone to Dolphin Stadium between 8.30am and 3pm and again from 5pm until 6pm.
Biggest impact players in the Intrust Super Cup