The Townsville Mendi Blackhawks are seeking a highly motivated rugby league Head Coach to develop strategies, standards and procedures for all aspects of the Intrust Super Cup Team.
The successful person will be required to manage and oversee training programs and recommend improvements and assist with operation duties.
To be able to fulfil this role of Head Coach, the successful person must have a good understanding of standard required at this level of the game of rugby league and must be able to empathise with the coaching staff and players.
- Level 2 Rugby League Coach or HSC
- Experience in the field
- Competency in windows including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Level 3 Rugby League Coach or HSC
- Experience/Education in Injury Prevention and Management/Rehabilitation
- Experience/Education in Strength and Conditioning Principles
- Experience in Coaching at a Higher Level i.e. Junior Representative, A Grade, Senior Representative
For details on criteria required for this position, forward all correspondence to Mr Adrian Thomson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 5pm on September 18, 2018.
- See the Seek job ad here >> Head Coach