The Queensland Rugby League are seeking suitably qualified individuals to apply to be part of the Queensland Rugby League representative programs as a member of the Queensland Murri Under 16 staff.
The Queensland Murri Under 16 staff roles on offer for the 2019 / 2020 season are:
Head coach: must have a Senior Club Coach Certificate or higher to be eligible and be coaching at an appropriate level in 2018/19.
Assistant coach: must have experience in coaching and or assistant coaching teams and have a current driver licence.
Team manager: must have experience in managing teams, engaging with stakeholders and have a current driver licence.
Head trainers and sports trainers: must have a minimum ARL First Aid Officers Level I or II Certificate and relevant experience – must have on field / game experience.
The program provides a fantastic learning and cultural experience for the selected players with a focus on developing not only their playing skills, but key off-field skills as well including team work and respect for others.
The successful applicants for all offered roles will:
- work in consultation with the Queensland Representative Programs and Female Elite Pathways Manager
- be confident in coordinating, communicating with and instructing fellow coaching staff and players
- have great communication skills and be engaging of QRL Stakeholders
- be well-presented and punctual
- be able to commit to time away in team camp/s and the game
- be enthusiastic about challenging themselves
- must hold or be eligible to obtain a Blue Card
Coaches must be available to attend the Queensland Murri Carnival on Tuesday, October 1 until Friday, October 4, 2019 to select the Under 15 Possible v Probable squads who will play each other then be selected to become the Queensland Murri Under 16 team.
The Queensland Murri Under 16 team will play against the NSW Koori Under 16 side at a date and location to be confirmed.
How to apply:
• Open the Queensland Murri Under 16 team staff application form in Google Chrome
• Select "Next" to continue to application form
• Fill in all details
• Select "Submit" button at the bottom of the application form
Applications must be received by close of business August 30, 2019