There have been 12 Southern Confederate players named in the 20-player Oil Search PNG Squad to play Fiji in the Invitational Pacific Test on June 22, 2019 in Sydney.
Also included are four overseas based players including past Queensland Origin representative Amelia Kuk.
The team was announced by Oil Search Managing Director Peter Botten at a Media Conference at the Oil Search National Football Stadium in Port Moresby today.
The squad (in First Name alphabetical order) is:
1. Aileen Soni - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
2. Alvina Hetra - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
3. Amelia Kuk - Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia
4. Carol Humeu - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
5. Catherine Anjo (d) - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
6. Elsie Albert - Kokopo, New Guinea Islands
7. Gloria Kaupa - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
8. Heather Ario - Port Moresby, Southern Confederate
9. Jacobeth Wake - Ramu, Northern Confederate
10. Joan Kuman - Port Moresby, Southern
11. Lancy Laki - Port Moresby, Southern
12. Lekkielia Brown - - Wentworthville, Sydney, Australia
13. Nicole Mato - Kokopo, New Guinea Islands
14. Rosetta Kapo - Port Moresby, Southern
15. Samantha Kuman - Port Moresby, Southern
16. Shae Yvonne Dela-Cruz - Easts, Brisbane, Australia
17. Shirley Jerry - Goroka, Highlands
18. Theresa Aiton - South Logan, Brisbane, Australia
19. Vero Waula - Port Moresby, Southern
20. Winnie Stevens - Port Moresby, Southern
Coach: Nigel Hukula
The captain will be named before the team departs for Sydney.
The squad will be trimmed down to 18 before they leave for Sydney on Monday June 17, 2019.
The Oil Search PNG Orchids play Fiji in the first of the Pacific Test triple header on June 22, 2019 at Leichhardt Oval in Sydney.