The 2021 Intrust Super Cup season kicks off on Saturday after a one-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is everything you need to know about the competition, which was last won by the Burleigh Bears in 2019.
Intrust Super Cup is back in 2021
Everything you need to know
The 2021 Cup season will be played over 19 rounds (with a split round in Round 8). The top eight of the 14 clubs will contest the finals series throughout September in a battle to win through to the grand final at Moreton Daily Stadium on Sunday, September 26.
The premiership winner will take on the best from the NSWRL Cup the following weekend.
- XXXX Rivalry Round - Round 4 and Round 13
- ANZAC Round - Round 5
- BHP Indigenous Round - Round 8 played over two weekends
- ‘Get in the Game’ Country Week - Round 14
- Men of League Crazy Sock Round - Round 15
- Harvey Norman Women in League Round - Round 17
- Turn to Me Round - Round 19
- Grand final - Sunday, September 26
As the new host broadcaster for 2021, and with Supercheap Auto as the inaugural Q+ broadcast presenting partner, Cup will be available in more places and on more devices than ever before.
- Kayo Saturdays: One Cup game will be broadcast each Saturday exclusively on Kayo Freebies
- Intrust Super Sundays: One Cup game will be broadcast each Sunday across Kayo Freebies, 9Now, QRL.com.au, the Intrust Super Cup app and Intrust Super Cup Facebook page
Intrust Super Cup app
Download the app to be one of the first to see any news relating to Cup.